- Compatible XF2 Versions
- 2.0, 2.1
- Additional Requirements
- 1.2.0 Beta 1 and up xF 2.1 and higher only
- Visible branding
Fully customize your XenForo Froala instance. Change your toolbar layout, enable and disable BB Codes, make use of the new table and background-color BB Codes, provide exciting new fonts for your users from your own server or external hosts. It's all in your hands.
- Enable & disable all BB codes on the fly
- Control access to all BB codes via user criteria
- Create aliases for your BB codes
- New BB codes:
- Superscript & Subscript
- Inline Spoiler
- Background color
- Hide BB Codes
- Align: Justify
- Available fonts for the font BB code
- Available sizes for the size BB code
- Reorder your toolbar
- Create your own dropdowns
- Add & remove different toolbar buttons for different browser sizes
- Lazy load modeto speed up page load time
- Manage your font list
- Easily include fonts hosted on your own server
- Include external fonts from a number of services:
- Allow users to use all available Google Fonts and load them on demand
- Use public and private post templates to quickly insert content into your editor.
Installation, Upgrade and Deinstallation
- Upload the content of the upload-folder to your XenForo root directory.
- Head to ACP -> Add-Ons and install the Editor Manager
- Configure your addon under ACP -> Content -> Editor Manager
- Read the patch notes for potential additional necessary steps!
- Upload the content if the upload-folder to your XenForo root directory. Overwrite files when asked.
- Head to ACP -> Add-Ons and upgrade the Editor Manager
- Head to ACP -> Add-Ons and uninstall the Editor Manager
- Delete the following folders inside your XenForo root directory: