• Nulled.is members use your same usernames and passwords to login. If you have any issues message me directly at [email protected]
  • New Members be sure to check your SPAM Folder for your activation link.

Due to the abuse of free accounts, Free members will no longer be able to download. You will need to buy a membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership today!

Dont forget read our rules Rules! Also anyone caught Leeching this content or Sharing will be banned on numerous networks. Not saying I did not know is simply not an excuse and no warnings will be given for gross violations of our rules. Also no refunds will be given if you are banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them.

• If you are wanting to download any of our premium products then purchase our VIP or SVIP plans

• Make sure that you like the Resource in order to be able to download the product that you want. If in question make sure you are on the overview tab when pressing the like button.
  • Dont forget read our rules Rules! Also anyone caught Leeching this content or Sharing will be banned on numerous networks. Not saying I did not know is simply not an excuse and no warnings will be given for gross violations of our rules. Also no refunds will be given if you are banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them.

Also don't forget we do not allow Multiple Accounts, so all of your accounts as well as your IP will be banned.

Expiring User Upgrades

xF2 SVIP Expiring User Upgrades 2.0.11

No permission to download

CtrlAltDel

Donator
S.V.I.P
Verified
CtrlAltDel submitted a new resource:

- This add-on sends out an alert and/or email X days before a user upgrade is about to expire, with ..

About:
This add-on sends out an alert and/or email X days before a user upgrade is about to expire, with an optional second notification once the upgrade has expired.
Purchased non-recurring upgrades also get a 'Extend Upgrade' button so members can renew their upgrades without interruption.
Also, expired upgrades may be viewed as a list.

Please note that this add-on adds one column to the xf_user_upgrade_active table in order to keep track of those who have been notified.
It...

CtrlAltDel

Donator
S.V.I.P
Verified
CtrlAltDel updated with a new update entry:

• Actually apply user registration defaults on account creation
  • Allow admins to edit user add-on email preferences
  • Fix added email preferences not displaying
  • Require XF 2.0.4+

CtrlAltDel

Donator
S.V.I.P
Verified

• Fix "Undefined index: sv_exup_email_on_expiring_expired_upgrade" by installing default registration settings on upgrade instead of just install.

CtrlAltDel

Donator
S.V.I.P
Verified

• Fix error "src/addons/SV/Utils/InstallerHelper.php Unexpected contents" by updated shared installer code to the non-buggy build

CtrlAltDel

Donator
S.V.I.P
Verified

• Harden sending notification conversations to avoid conflicts with Conversation Essentials
  • If Conversation Essentials is installed, require Conversation Essentials v2.0.3+

CtrlAltDel

Donator
S.V.I.P
Verified

• Fix issue where reversals of extended subscriptions would error and not alert properly

CtrlAltDel

Donator
S.V.I.P
Verified

• Compatibility fix with add-ons which extend if a user upgrade can be purchased

CtrlAltDel

Donator
S.V.I.P
Verified

Initial XF2.1 compatibility update

CtrlAltDel

Donator
S.V.I.P
Verified
Resource has been updated with a new update entry:

• Bugfix Bcc feature
  • Various phrase typo fixes
  • Fix incorrect phrases for expired/payment reversal upgrade/subscription email notices

CtrlAltDel

Donator
S.V.I.P
Verified

• Fix "Leave conversation and ignore future messages" option for user upgrade conversation notification

CtrlAltDel

Donator
S.V.I.P
Verified

• Fully fix "Leave conversation and ignore future messages" option for user upgrade conversation notification