• Nulled.is members use your same usernames and passwords to login. If you have any issues message me directly at [email protected]
  • New Members be sure to check your SPAM Folder for your activation link.

Due to the abuse of free accounts, Free members will no longer be able to download. You will need to buy a membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership today!

Dont forget read our rules Rules! Also anyone caught Leeching this content or Sharing will be banned on numerous networks. Not saying I did not know is simply not an excuse and no warnings will be given for gross violations of our rules. Also no refunds will be given if you are banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them.

• If you are wanting to download any of our premium products then purchase our VIP or SVIP plans

• Make sure that you like the Resource in order to be able to download the product that you want. If in question make sure you are on the overview tab when pressing the like button.
  • Dont forget read our rules Rules! Also anyone caught Leeching this content or Sharing will be banned on numerous networks. Not saying I did not know is simply not an excuse and no warnings will be given for gross violations of our rules. Also no refunds will be given if you are banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them.

Also don't forget we do not allow Multiple Accounts, so all of your accounts as well as your IP will be banned.

Poll Xenforo or IPB or vB

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

What Script do you Use

• XenForo

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Invision Power

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • vBulletin

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hogmot

S.V.I.P
SViP
i've been with vb for over a decade and half, 160k members and 2mil posts later.
like some here, i agree vb is awesome for what it is in the earlier 2000s, has great mods and easy to user but pretty much became stagnant after 2009 ish.

i'm trying xf now and have just finished the import after about 12hrs. I absolutely love the importer, it literally imports everything with no fuss.

One software i wouldn't recommend is bbpress. I had weeks of no fruition when trying to import from vb3.8. the importer crashes and just when you thought it's done, the posts gets stuck during the import and you're back to square one. I've even pruned the db to about 10,000 posts and 20k users but still no avail. They've got the worst converter ever, not to mention bad support. my 2 threads went unanswered for weeks and no answer till today.

unless you are just starting out, maybe bbpress can be a good choice for wp users.

But stick with xf guys, I think it's pointless to compare, if you're already here in xfwares, you should be looking at using xf.
The mobile version of xf itself is an enough reason to switch

I think my xf move might be the 2nd coming of my site to bring more users back in light of the grim era of the forums industry. hope this helps

luigi86

They both work good but Xenforo 2 I think is better.
ok I asked because it gives me an error to quote (reply) in the post and the conversations to post the messages are duplicated as the same comment.

I do not know if it was due to an error of the hosting or of the php version or also of the version of xenforo I do not give with the error.

I also think that the error can come from the browser mozilla firefox

Thank you

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Supporter
SViP
V.I.P
Member +
Verified Member
ok I asked because it gives me an error to quote (reply) in the post and the conversations to post the messages are duplicated as the same comment.

I do not know if it was due to an error of the hosting or of the php version or also of the version of xenforo I do not give with the error.

I also think that the error can come from the browser mozilla firefox

Thank you
Post the error in the help section and I can take a look and maybe point you in the right direction of what is causing your issue.

luigi86

Post the error in the help section and I can take a look and maybe point you in the right direction of what is causing your issue.
ok Thank you,in your forum as you can see also the same problem happens to me the message is duplicated.

I'm checking with this xenforo 1 add-on : Post Flood Tweaks

I will continue to see if the error is solved because with xenforo 2 it also gives the same problem.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)